1. Open Outlook.
2. Click on the Tools menu, and then on Services.
3. If you see an option that says Internet E-Mail, click on it to highlight it and then click on Properties. If you do not see an option that says Internet E-mail, click on Add and add the Internet E-Mail service.
4. Type your name (or whatever name you wish to appear on sent messages) in the Name field. Organization can be left blank if you prefer. Type the e-mail address of the account in the E-Mail Address field. Leave Reply Address blank. Click on the "Servers" tab.
5. Set both incoming and outgoing servers to mail.virtuaweb.net Account name is somewhat confusing - your Account name should be the first part of your domain, hyphen, and the first part of the e-mail address. For example, email@example.com would have the account name virtuaweb-admin, as shown above. firstname.lastname@example.org would have the account name sprocket-bob. In the password field, type the password chosen for the e-mail account.
6. Click on the Connection tab. Choose the option that you use to connect to the Internet. Most users should choose "I use a modem..." and choose their provider from the drop down list.
7. Click OK. You're done!