1. Open Eudora.
2. Click on the Tools menu, and then on Options.
3. Click on the Getting Started icon on the left side of the options screen.
4. Your POP account should be <first pt domain>-<first pt e-mail>@mail.virtuaweb.net. Sounds confusing, doesn't it? <first pt domain> should be the first part of your domain (without the .com, .net, etc). The <first pt e-mail> should be the first part of the e-mail address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org would be email@example.com, as shown above. Another example would be firstname.lastname@example.org, which would be the POP account for the e-mail address email@example.com.
5. In the Real Name field, type your name as you would like it to appear on outgoing e-mail messages.
6. In the Return Address field, type the e-mail address for the account you are configuring.
7. The rest is optional. Feel free to look around, but please do not change settings if you are not sure what they do. Click OK. You're done!